Wednesday 20 June 2012

Orgone Energy



I recently bought an amazing Orgone Pyramid, which is so powerful, I can literally feel it vibrating subtly in my hand! - I am honestly so impressed, I just had to post this!


What is Orgone?
Orgone energy is the life force energy, which surrounds all life form when  active. Orgone pyramids Naturally attracts Positive Etheric energy  then converts the negative orgone into positive  ions.
From Reich’s research evolved orgonite; a resin/metal matrix with an addition of crystal(s).With the ability to efficiently collect, transmute and emit etheric energy. Creating a substance which functions as a self-driven, continuously-operating, highly efficient DOR→POR (negative to positive) energy transmutation factory. When orgonite is within range of a source of DOR/negative energy, it will efficiently and continuously transform it into POR/positive energy as it is being transmitted, which essentially creates positive energy transmitters out of any and all emitters of harmful negative energy.



How Does Orgone Benefit Me?


  • enhances, awareness visualization, intuition psychic abilities.
  • promotes natural health, concentration, & spiritual growth.
  • creates calmer home and environment.
  • purifies & detoxifies water. 
  • transmute negative energy / converts to positive energy.
  • creates & balances your own natural energy.
  • enhances plants to grow.
  • neutralize harmful effects of ELF & EMF radiation.
  • enhances happier moods very noticeable.
  • promotes dreams /lucid dreams/ O/B experience.
  • clear's negative entities
  • helps reach higher vibration of energies
  • helps cleanse the chakra's.

    Check outhttp://orgone-energy.com/ they offer some great orgone pyramids. I have no affiliation to this company, its just where I bought my pyramids from which I am very pleased with, so I thought I would give them a shout out on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment